CP-102R3 Regular Volume Floater 3-Way Combo Nozzle
CP's Regular Volume Floater Combo Nozzle with Stainless Steel Selector, 3-Way Deflector, and built-in Check Valve. Reducing parts on the boom with a built-in check valve and combining the nozzle designed for conditions where drift is a concern make this combo an excellent pre-emerge application nozzle. With flood nozzle flow rates, this stainless steel nozzle is ideal for heavy slurry applications. Each deflector angle covers specific orifices for proper coverage, i.e., the S angle covers the smallest two orifices, the M angle the middle three orifices, and the L angle the three largest orifices. Change rates quickly without carrying buckets of tips; turn the dial and keep working.
- Poly body with quick coupler adapters attaches to 3/4" cam couplers and built-in Check Valve.
- Stainless Steel Eight Orifice Selector: 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, 50, and 60.
- Stainless Steel 3-Way Deflector
- Mounting is recommended for 60" centers or less. Orientation should be between 0º and 45º upward of ground parallel.
- Operating pressures are between 30 and 50 psi.
- GPM range of .50 to 12.00
All parts are replaceable.
Use the CP Quick Calc to find suggested settings for this Nozzle.