CP-55R3 Regular Volume Floater 3-Way Nozzle
CP's Regular Volume Floater Nozzle with Stainless Steel Selector and 3-Way Deflector. Designed for conditions where drift is a concern and are excellent pre-emerge nozzles. With flood nozzle flow rates, this stainless steel nozzle is ideal for heavy slurry applications. Each deflector angle covers specific orifices for proper coverage, i.e., the S angle covers the smallest two orifices, the M angle the middle three orifices, and the L angle the three largest orifices. Change rates quickly without carrying buckets of tips; turn the dial and keep working.
- Poly body with quick coupler adapters attaches to 3/4" cam couplers
- Stainless Steel Eight Orifice Selector: 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, 50, and 60
- Stainless Steel 3-Way Deflector
- Mounting is recommended for 60" centers or less. Orientation should be between 0º and 45º upward of ground parallel.
- Operating pressures are between 10 and 60 psi.
- GPM range of .50 to 12.00
All parts are replaceable.
Use the CP Quick Calc to find suggested settings for this Nozzle.