CP-59LS Low Volume Floater Turbo Nozzle
CP's Low Volume Floater Turbo Nozzle with Poly Selector and 3 Stainless Steel Deflector Tips. Designed for conditions where drift is a concern and are excellent pre-emerge nozzles. All versions have flood nozzle flow rates and generate consistent large droplets with few driftable fines. Each deflector tip covers specific orifices for proper coverage, i.e., the smallest tip covers the smallest two orifices, the middle tip the middle three orifices, and the largest tip the largest three orifices. Change rates quickly without carrying buckets of tips; turn the dial and keep working.
- Poly body with quick coupler adapters attaches to 3/4" cam couplers.
- Poly Eight Orifice Selector: 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10, 15, 20, 24, 30
- Stainless Steel Deflector Tips: 7.5, 18, and 35 are the standard tips used with this Nozzle; however, customers can choose from other available tip sizes to work with the Nozzle. Note: Any deflector tip can be used with any orifice. However, the maximum flow rate for any orifice can be no greater than the rate of the deflector tip.
- Mounting is recommended for 60" centers or less. Orientation should be between 0º and 45º upward of ground parallel.
- Operating pressures are between 30 and 50 psi.
- GPM range of .43 to 6.71
All parts are replaceable.
Use the CP Quick Calc to find suggested settings for this Nozzle.