CP-65T-SHP High Volume Sprayer Turbo Nozzle
CP's patented high-volume sprayer turbo nozzle for post-emerge sprayers has multiple orifices and tips in high-quality, compact units. Standard quarter-turn quick change bodies can be adapted to new and existing sprayers without tools. These CPs are designed for self-propelled and tractor-mounted sprayers. They produce a tight spectrum of large droplets with few driftable fines. Any deflector tip can be used with any orifice. All versions have flat fan flow rates.
- Glass-filled nylon standard quarter-turn quick change body
- Poly Six Orifice Selector with Flat Fan Flow Rates: 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 33
- Poly Deflector Tips: 15, 25, and 33. Any deflector tip can be used with any orifice
- Mounting is recommended for 40" centers or less. Orientation should be between 0º and 45º upward of ground parallel.
- Operating pressures are between 30 and 50 psi
- GPM range of .87 to 3.69
All parts are replaceable.
Use the CP Quick Calc to find suggested settings for this nozzle.