CP-65T-SL Low Volume Sprayer Turbo Nozzle
CP's patented low-volume sprayer turbo nozzle for post-emerge sprayers has multiple orifices and tips in high-quality, compact units. Standard quarter-turn quick change bodies can be adapted to new and existing sprayers without tools. These CPs are designed for self-propelled and tractor-mounted sprayers. They produce a tight spectrum of large droplets with few driftable fines. Any deflector tip can be used with any orifice. All versions have flat fan flow rates.
- Glass-filled nylon standard quarter-turn quick change body
- Poly Six Orifice Selector with Flat Fan Flow Rates: 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
- Poly Deflector Tips: 2, 4, and 6. Any deflector tip can be used with any orifice
- Mounting is recommended for 20" centers or less. Orientation should be between 0º and 45º upward of ground parallel.
- Operating pressures are between 30 and 50 psi
- GPM range of .13 to .67
All parts are replaceable.
Use the CP Quick Calc to find suggested settings for this nozzle.